|EVENT STORY| Clio Tropical Hipster & Peripera Perikiki In Malaysia

where to buy clio in malaysia
Ink The Velvet from the Perikiki Collection. The hat figurines on them are so cute!

HELLO NEW SUMMER BRANDS
Thanks to The Butterfly Project Malaysia, I was lucky enough to be able to join the launch party by Club Clio at Sunway Pyramid. If you feel a bit lost looking at the title, that's because you are looking at two new collections where one of them is a limited edition! Can you guess which one? Answer is hidden in the post, read through the post to find out! These are summer collections by Clio and Peripera respectively hence the products are made to stand against the scorching hot sun which can melt me into a puddle of sweat (yucks). Sounds perfect for Malaysia's weather!

LET'S BEGIN WITH TROPICAL HIPSTER
where to buy clio in malaysia
Heh, I look a little awkward here HAHA.

I WAS TOO EXCITED
I am a huge fan of the Clio Waterproof Pen Eye Liner and my love has since extended to the whole brand. As a result, I ended up reaching half an hour too early at the event. Luckily registration had already started and I was able to get in for some photo sessions before the crowd piled in. When I was getting myself acquainted with the bright and summery product packaging, I spotted two models who were getting their arms and necks drawn with many outlines of lips. I later found out we, the attendees, are required to help them colour the 'lips' with Clio's Limited Edition Mad Matte Liquid Lip (picture below)!

where to buy clio in malaysia
Come in six hipster colours, these are powerful long lasting liquid lips that stay on even after you drink.

CLIO MAD MATTE LIQUID LIP
Since I haven't tried it on my own lips, I can't tell how it tastes. But the smell was the first thing that caught my attention when I was doing the colouring activity. It smells sweet, almost like a lollipop. If you ask me, I would think it's a little too sweet for my preference but the colour and the results are enough to compensate that. I used Burning Orange while I was painting the 'lips' and it looked so beautiful and pigmented! I was told that these liquid lips contain highly concentrated super fine pigmentation that lightly penetrates into the lips within 2 seconds. That's why it can last much longer than any other liquid lips, almost like a lip tint!

where to buy clio in malaysia
Round: Clio Kill Cover Founwear Long Wearing Cushion (limited edition)
Square: Clio Kill Cover Airwear Skin Smoother Pact

club clio malaysia
Clio Kill Cover Founwear Long Wearing Cushion (limited edition)

club clio malaysia
Steven Sunny, the makeup artist behind MASS, Makeup Academy, was demonstrating on Mia Chai using the Tropical Hipster Collection.

WATERPROOF PEN LINER KILL
I was most excited with the eyeliners. Now that they are in this super vibrant and tropical look, I couldn't take my eyes away from them! The pen brush tip is very thin and soft, hence it is made to help beginners like me to draw with ease. One of the main reasons I've stuck to doing only skincare reviews so far is because I still can't properly line my eyes. Why talk makeup when I can't even do my own makeup properly? Sigh. But I'm hoping with this, I can do better! The formula for these eyeliners is built to be long lasting and is waterproof, therefore one application in the morning will last us throughout the day until removal at night.

club clio malaysia
Does picture like this excite you? 😍

Where to buy Clio Tropical Hipster Collection:

in2face.com
Club Clio Sunway Pyramid (LG1.128A, nearby Uniqlo)

Follow me:
Follow

MOVING ON TO PERIKIKI (LIMITED EDITION)
club clio malaysia
The cute red bottles at the back are Ink The Velvet (With Hat Figurine).

INK THE VELVET (WITH HAT FIGURINE)
The thing about these liquid lips is that you never know which hat figurine you'll be getting when you purchase them. You'll only get to find out when you open up the packaging. Steven told us during his demo session that he even bought repeated colours just because he needs the monkey figurine to complete his collection HAHA. According to what I heard, Ink the Velvet has a soft texture similar to whipped cream. It is supposed to moisturise lips and minimise the look of chapped lips. The smell of this is similar to Clio's Mad Matte Liquid Lip, which is sweet like lollipop.

peripera perikiki lipstick ink velvet
I'm about to show you some magic, are you ready?

peripera perikiki lipstick ink velvet
The models posing with the products from the Peripera Perikiki Collection.

Ink Lasting Pink and Mint Cushions

CAN WE CUSHION ALREADY
What I love most about this collection are the cushions. Both of the cushions come with a dynamic water liquid case. With these I would be doing my touchup every 5 minutes just to play with the cute case! According to Steven, the pink one is more suitable for dry skin while oily skin peeps shall go for the blue one. As far as I know, both come in three shades and have the ability to keep skin smooth and fresh all day. The blue one, i.e. the Mint Cushion, is claimed to be able to cover up uneven skin tone and blemishes as well!

These four tubes of weird looking products are the Perikiki Ink Cara.

TIME TO COMPLETE THE MAKEUP LOOK
How can a makeup go without mascara-ing the lashes? Coming in sets, I have fallen in love with the Ink Cara when I saw it on the Hannah Wan's eyes (picture below). The two sets of mascaras contain two colours each. The common of both is the Ink Black Cara Volume Setting while the other is either the Ink Color Cara Aqua Blue or the Ink Color Cara Black Expresso. On Hannah's eyes are the Aqua Blue set. Steven has applied Aqua Blue on her upper lashes, with the Ink Black Cara Volume Setting on her lower.

While applying the Ink The Velvet. Can you see her blue upper lashes?

Where to buy Peripera Perikiki Collection:

Club Clio Sunway Pyramid (LG1.128A, nearby Uniqlo)

IT'S ALL COMPLETE
The event ended early at 4.50pm with a best dressed award and appreciation tokens being given to the pretty models. Not to forget, we were all pampered with the delicious fruit juice from Juicy Fresh Bar. It's located right next to Club Clio's counter at Sunway Pyramid. I love how fresh it tasted and how it was not too sweet! The size was also perfect for me, not too filling yet enough to quench my thirst. Would be a great beverage for a hot day and I'd definitely go try their other drinks when I'm in Sunway Pyramid again.

I had Watermelon Juice in size M (RM6)!

What's your favourite item that always helps you battle against the hot weather? It can be your makeup, your clothes or even your favourite drink! Let me know in the comment section below!

Thank you for reading, see you in the next post!

Clio Malaysia
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Peripera Malaysia
Website | Facebook | Instagram



I post new contents on skincare every Tuesday and Friday. Follow me on Bloglovin' so you won't miss it when my next review is up!


Thanks to The Butterfly Project, I was invited to the launch party by Club Clio. As usual, all thoughts are mine and 100% honest with all pictures taken by me. Please read my disclaimer here.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

53 comments

  1. The makeup products look good. Want to try some too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look great! I love how cute they are haha. Any products you're keen on trying?

      Delete
  2. Like Clio products.. these looks interesting and worth a try....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too! They are all so colourful. My products usually have very dull packaging so they will definitely light everything up haha.

      Delete
  3. Love the packaging of the products. Would like to give this series a try if given the chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I wanted to bring everything home so bad HAHA :D

      Delete
  4. Love the red velvet ink color,so simply seksi pretty. But when ever I apply this color,it didn't sui me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! I also love the colour. Haven't tried one on my lips yet. Wonder if it suits me too! :O

      Delete
    2. I guess u sui with those more sweet peach pink color, nude color also look nice on u

      Delete
  5. The Clio Mad Matte Liquid Lip products sounds amazing! How it gets to work within just 2 seconds sounds so impressive for bold, high-impact lips :) This looks like such a fun event; thanks for sharing!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I was so surprised to learn about that. We did have fun haha the makeup artist knows how to make us laugh haha xx

      Delete
  6. Love their packaging it's so cute, especially the cushion packaging 💕 Their mad matte lipstick is 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya! The cushion one is to die for haha. So fun to play with :D

      Delete
  7. Looks like you have lots of fun at the launch. I wish we have the Ink Velvet brand where I lived. Thanks for sharing your experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Met some friends there so it was fun. :D I hope they expand to Canada soon! xx

      Delete
  8. Look at the makeup artist. He was so focused as though he discovered something that would save mankind. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAAH Your comment made my day! I'm laughing so hard right now.

      Delete
  9. The make up artist is focused! You looked beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I couldn't remember what he was doing with the wand but he definitely looks super focused in the picture. Thank you sweetie!

      Delete
  10. The packaging is so cute ^_^ Looks like you had so much fun :)

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them so much! Cuteness overloads hahah. I did. Met some friends there too so it was quite fun :D

      Delete
  11. These are so cute really love their makeup I've only tired the lip tint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which shade did you get? I agree, so so cute! :D

      Delete
  12. I love their packaging but.....i lazy to make up.
    Haha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA you're like me! I'm also a lazy girl, lazy no care LOL

      Delete
  13. Ooo I love the packaging on this stuff! Sounds like you had a great time!!

    -Emily www.coatandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Met some friends so it's really fun time haha. I love them too! The product packaging is just so cute~ x

      Delete
  14. Nice sharing. The products look good.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Feel like wanna try all of all these!! This series is super colourful fun and tropical base colour. Really love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA you spoke my heart. I wanted to bring them all home so bad. Yes! All so cute and colourful :D

      Delete
  16. I LOVE the look of the liquid lipsticks, I want one! Also, don't worry, I can't do eyeliner properly either haha! I think it's a common problem :) I think a good skincare base helps me with the hot weather or my makeup just starts to look patchy on my skin. Although, our Summer is barely making an appearance at the moment! xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read somewhere that UK is facing months of downpours. I wish summer visits soon! And thanks for making me feel better hahah I always screw up my whole makeup just because of that one failed attempt at lining my eyes. HAHA! And yes I agree! I have to properly moisturise it the day before just so my face is not too dry for my foundation the next day. By the way, is Clio available in the UK?

      Delete
  17. You are so lucky to get to attend such a cool launch event Yanrula! I've always heard good things about Club Clio cushions! Those Ink Lasting ones look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super cute, aren't they? I can play with them all day haha x

      Delete
  18. Looks like such a super cool event! I love that red shade being applied, and the blue lashes! I also wish all packaging was just that pretty <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The blue lashes are my favourite. Right? Most products nowadays are heading for minimalistic/chic look. Guess we are all still young girls at heart haha wanting all the packaging to be pretty and cute!

      Delete
  19. Lovely photos! This looks like a really cool event! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nevena! It's a fun one too :D

      Delete
  20. The collection for Peripera is certainly very cute. Clio had a edgier touch to their line which I have to say is just as appealing. On overall, I have to say that both limited edition lines have an amazing range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! They are both so appealing to the eyes. Love what they do with the hat figurines too :D

      Delete
  21. The cover of the cushion is so adorable. I think I will touch up every 5 minutes like you would as well. :D

    xx
    Puiyeesss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaa so cute! HAHA Pui Yee! I guess, great people do alike? LOL

      Delete
  22. I heard the Club Clio also opened its first store here in Manila, but haven't time to pay a visit. But their products are so fabulous! Have you got your haul?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG yay! You gotta go check it out! Their new ranges are to die for haha. I was so tempted to buy but I'm on my no-buy hiatus now hahah Luckily I had my mum to help me curb the urge :D

      Delete
  23. Clio Waterproof Pen Eye Liner is my favourite too. Long lasting and always make me feel pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really love the Peripera products. Not only that they have a good tint, but also a cute packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I so wanted all of them! They are so cute packaging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So irresistible right? I would've splurged right there if I didn't have someone to stop me! HAHA :D

      Delete
  26. this seems a great fun event you have there and your watermelon juice looks so tempting.. - Racheal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been craving for that and ice cream for days... Just waiting for weekend to come! :P

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read this post and for leaving a comment too! You have just made my day! <3
Make sure to check back as all comments are read and replied to with much appreciation. :D