|EVENT STORY| 2 Years Old: Manicure @ EnCHANted Siblings


TWO WEEKS INTO WORK
I'm officially a working adult! It's been two weeks into work now and I was very anxious about what would happen in these past two weeks. Guess what? I've met a lot of new friends and so far everything is going really well. But today is a Saturday and I don't want to talk about work. Let's do an event introduction on Enchanted Siblings, Malaysia's first themed beauty prestige, which just turned 2! If you're totally clueless about what I just said in the last sentence, read on HAHA!

This is their cover photo from Facebook, which explains a lot about the founders and their services.

THEMED BEAUTY PRESTIGE?
So, what is EnCHANted Siblings (see what they did with the name? It's so smart!) actually? It is a nail salon but they also provide embroidery as well as makeup and hairdo services. The reason Enchanted Siblings are 'themed' is because they are very pastel themed. The whole interior was designed with pastel colours and even its poster above is full of pastel colours! When I was invited to the event, the dress code was of course pastel and I must say I'm very thankful that my mum forced me to get the dress I was wearing in the first photo. 😂 Or else I'd be facing the same problem I did during the Sugao event.

WAIT, CAR PARK?
When I saw Sri Petaling (where the first shop was opened), the first thing I was really worried about was the parking. If you had ever been there, you'd know. But luckily it's located in the middle of two huge parking area. One is The Store's and another is an open carpark, I'm not 100% sure about The Store's parking but the open carpark does collect a parking fee. Enchanted Siblings was really easy to look for. All you have to do is spot the most pastel-ish signboard/store interior and you'd easily find it.


So many certificates! I'm an awkward potato.

HELLO FRIENDS
I was so delighted to meet all my blogger friends who were invited to the event as well. We chit-chatted a little outside before the event started. When I first stepped into the shop, I see a registration counter on the right and two classy chairs in front of me (good for waiting!). We were then led into the back, which is surprisingly huge and spacious. On my right, I saw a lot of certificates (picture above) which I believe belong to the Chan sisters, you can take a look when you're there! Where I was sitting would be the pedicure session area (with the basin and huge comfortable sofas). 

LET'S WALK AROUND
When I first walked into the back area, this was what I saw in front of me, a huge poster denoting all services available.


The pedicure area.

The next thing that caught my eyes were these nail polishes located to the left of the pedicure area.


A closer look for you to admire the choices available haha.

On the other side of the room are all these nail designs available at Enchanted Siblings

OMG SWAROVSKI!
After some exploration, I thought it's time to take a closer look at the one area that caught my eyes the moment I set foot in the room. Ta-daa! It's the counter with all the Swarovski crystals on the rotating earring holder right next to the shelves of nail polishes. Look at how pretty the crystals are (picture below)! I was so tempted to grab them all and bring them home HAHA. Accompanying the crystals was an array of bracelets sold under the brand Pinku Bizu, with each and everyone of them housing one matching Swarovski crystals.

I wish I can have all of them!

WHAT IS PINKU BIZU?
That was the first question I asked myself when I first came across the name and I really love how the two words rhyme with each other. Pinku Bizu actually stands for "pink bead" in Japanese, perfectly depicting the beautiful beaded bracelets that the brand carries. On the spot, all of us were given an opportunity to select our own beads and make our own bracelets! We could either make one using the the bracelets available as sample or create our own design. After going back and forth between pink and blue, I settled for the colour that dominates my wardrobe (guess which one!).

Each ready made Pinku Bizu bracelet here is selling for RM90+.

Pictures above are all taken at the Sri Petaling Branch
------
Pictures below are all taken at the Publika Branch

TIME FOR A TREAT!
In the title I mentioned Manicure, so it's time for us to see it in action! Since I just started work recently, I didn't think it's very appropriate for me to do a Swarovski manicure. Therefore, I invited a pretty friend of mine, @_jeslynchia to join me and enjoy the session on behalf of me (luckily I have her!). So you'll be seeing pictures of her beautiful hands below instead of my ugly and wrinkly ones HAHA (so now, it's: luckily you have her LOL)!

Say hello to the beautiful Jeslyn!

NEW SPOT NEW FUN
Since we both live near to the Enchanted Siblings' Publika branch, I opted to have the session done there. I utilised the opportunity to take some pictures of the shop interior to showcase here while Jeslyn was having her finger nails painted by the pro. Let's go around and have a look!

p.s. I went straight to the back of the shop and started taking photos from the back to the front HAHA!

Follow me:
The pedicure area is on the left while the manicure area is in front of it.

The pedicure area.

The manicure area.

Another angle of the manicure area.

Filing the nails.

HYGIENE ABOVE ALL ELSE
Woo, let's go back to Jeslyn. Enchanted Siblings is very careful when it comes to hygiene and that's what I love most about them. Because before everything started, the nail technician carefully sterilised the customer's hands and reassured us that the tools are all sterilised before she proceeded to filing the nails. Some of the nail salons that I've been to don't practise this and I'm really glad to know that Enchanted Siblings does! In the above picture, the nail technician is filing Jeslyn's nails. She chose a more rectangular look for her nails.

At Enchanted Siblings, they apply a thicker layer of nail polish to ensure the quality of the results.

This is my first time seeing so many layers of nail polish being applied during a gel manicure!

UV light to cure the gel nail polish.

Another layer! I've seen so many layers being applied I've totally lost count! Look at the Swarovski crystal, it is so pretty!

Ta-daa! It's done! Jeslyn chose a dried flower design and the nail technician is really good at replicating the design on Jeslyn's nails while accommodating Jeslyn's preferences!

Another closer look. Can you spot the Swarovski crystals on her nails?

All the dried flowers used and the Swarovski crystals.

Both of us are loving the design so much!

THE MOST IMPORTANT BITS
After looking at those cute and beautiful designs, it's time to get down to the realistic part: the price. I've had the prices of all available services detailed below for your enjoyment haha!

Gel Manicure: RM85+
Gel Pedicure: RM85+
Get Design (with manicure / pedicure): RM100 - RM400+
Nail Repair System: RM55+
Macaroon Spa: RM68+
Intensive Foot Spa: RM98+
Manicure / Pedicure + Buff Shine: RM55+

HOLD ON! THAT'S NOT IT!
Did I also mention that they have Korean Semi Permanent Makeup services available as well? If you recall, the fourth photo in this post showed a poster that says Microfeathering Hairline and Eyebrows i.e. embroidery. That's the one I'm talking about. Enchanted Siblings is the first salon in Malaysia that provides such services. For eyebrows, other than microfeathering, they also have micropigmentation or combo (microfeathering + micropigmentation, for those who love both effects). So what are those?

Microfeathering
You might have heard of microblading before. But this one takes embroidery to another level. With ink colour being as close to the brow hair as possible, no one can even tell if you have your brows microfeathered. Each stroke of dye is deposited following the direction of your hair growth to give the most natural hair stroking effect, making this suitable for both male and female, also why the price is slightly on the upper end as it takes much more effort (which I think is totally worth it if I can sleep for extra five minutes in the morning!). For those of us who are losing out on the eyebrow game (*high five*), this is where we pick up our speed! For more information you can read about microfeathering here.

Micropigmentation
The name already gave out a little. This one gives a gradient makeup effect, similar to what you'll see when you fill in your brows using brow pencil / powder. The word "gradient" means that you'll see a gradient of colour from the front (lighter) to the back (darker) of your brows so that your eyebrows won't look too thick and heavy. This would be more suitable for female as it looks more like the normal makeup. Typically, it also lasts longer than microblading / embroidery and would often cost slightly less. If you're interested in knowing more, you can check out this link.

p.s. Enchanted Siblings has certified international embroidery artists to do all these for you so you'll definitely be in good hands! Do note that both of these are semi-permanent makeup.

Prices: do call Enchanted Siblings up to check on the prices! The phone numbers for both branches are included below.

Where to find Enchanted Siblings for your nails / eyebrows / hairline:

Sri Petaling Branch

Address:
11, Jalan Radin Bagus 9, Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Business Days:
Every day

Business Hours:
11:00am - 8:00pm

Phone Number:
+60 12-668 8717

Facebook | Instagram

Despite it being in Sri Petaling, you really don't have worry about carpark. They are located between two large parking areas which are both within walking distance.

Publika Branch

Address:
Block A1- G2-08 , Solaris Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Business Days: 
Every day

Business Hours:
11.00am - 8.00pm
Phone Number:
+60 13-668 6688

I highly encourage you to book your appointment in advance to avoid disappointment.

Email:

Pinkubizu: Instagram

Thank you for reading, see you in the next post!

I post new contents on skincare every Tuesday and Friday. Follow me on Bloglovin' so you won't miss it when my next review is up!
I was invited to the private launch party by Enchanted Siblings, thank you! As usual, all thoughts are mine and 100% honest with the pictures taken by me and my friends, thank you kawan! Please read my disclaimer here.
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

6 comments

  1. I love the decor and the color of the shop. Is look so candylicious and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the environment, so pink. Make me feel so sweet and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the interior. So pretty. The whole place is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love the pastel colours for the deco and design! so comfy and dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...everything is so pinkish and girly. Definitely enchanted by it, loved the designs of the nail art too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this place is like a girly girl's palace LOL! But surely a place for instaworthy photos~ Nice manicure btw! I have not dont a gel manicure before, and I probably might dress nicely for once if I ever get my nails done one day -.- - Joysofyz

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read this post and for leaving a comment too! You have just made my day! <3
Make sure to check back as all comments are read and replied to with much appreciation. :D